Wanting to grow revenue and mission impact?
You are in the right place.
We help mission driven CEOs increase revenue and impact by 50% in 12 months.
5 Times to Call us:
1. When the Board Chair, Director or CEO realizes their strategic plan is stale, not getting the results they need and want.
2. Senior leadership has a critical revenue initiative with major stretch goals and needs everyone on board to execute effectively.
3. Senior leadership needs to dramatically improve talent attraction, retention & development to stay competitive in a tight labor market.
4. Directors want to stop putting out fires and establish or strengthen processes and systems that run seamlessly without their day to day involvement.
5. The CEO is tired of less than full engagement from board members and is ready to turbo-charge their capacity to attract and contribute critical resources.
September 13th, 2019 in the Triangle
September 27th, 2019 in Winston Salem
Our Work With You
Meet Teri Beckman
Teri is fortunate to lead a team of experienced professionals with over with over 110 combined years of experience helping organizations reach their goals.
As an Executive Director, Teri’s focus was always integrating mission impact and revenue generation to transform environments and communities.
“Teri challenged me to become a stronger leader. I manage more effectively, better concentrate and prioritize .”
– Ashley Thomas, Bridge II Sports
Recent Blog Posts
Britt Trama knows a thing or two about how to lead a team and be an effective team member. She serves as HIGOL’s Business Manager, keeping all systems and processes flowing. Britt worked for Walmart at the corporate level, both as a database administrator and a...read more
All of my CEO and Executive Director clients want more engagement from their board of directors. This starts with building a stronger relationship between the CEO and the the board. Why? Because relationships, especially this relationship, is the building block for...read more
Does an Organizational Assessment help or hurt? The answer is: it depends. How NOT to use an Organizational Assessment The CEO of a nonprofit organization received a 150-page Organizational Assessment report from a consultant. It was required...read more