Wanting to grow revenue and mission impact?
You are in the right place.
We help mission driven CEOs increase revenue and impact by 50% in 12 months.
5 Times to Call us:
1. When the Board Chair, Director or CEO realizes their strategic plan is stale, not getting the results they need and want.
2. Senior leadership has a critical revenue initiative with major stretch goals and needs everyone on board to execute effectively.
3. Senior leadership needs to dramatically improve talent attraction, retention & development to stay competitive in a tight labor market.
4. Directors want to stop putting out fires and establish or strengthen processes and systems that run seamlessly without their day to day involvement.
5. The CEO is tired of less than full engagement from board members and is ready to turbo-charge their capacity to attract and contribute critical resources.
January 30th, 2020 from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm in Greensboro
February 7th, 2020 from 9:00 am to 11:30 am in Durham
Our Work With You
Meet Teri Beckman
Teri is fortunate to lead a team of experienced professionals with over with over 110 combined years of experience helping organizations reach their goals.
As an Executive Director, Teri’s focus was always integrating mission impact and revenue generation to transform environments and communities.
“Teri challenged me to become a stronger leader. I manage more effectively, better concentrate and prioritize .”
– Ashley Thomas, Bridge II Sports
Recent Blog Posts
Strategic Planning is expensive and takes time. When is the best time to do it? Engaging at the right time can give you the highest return on your investment of time, energy and money. Is now the time? Are you seeing or sensing new opportunities on the horizon that...
This year I am encouraging my coaching clients, emerging leaders in their businesses and organizations, to take a whole day over the holidays to re-charge and re-set their systems. This is critical in a world where we have trained ourselves to mostly react to outside...
Britt Trama knows a thing or two about how to lead a team and be an effective team member. She serves as HIGOL’s Business Manager, keeping all systems and processes flowing. Britt worked for Walmart at the corporate level, both as a database administrator and a...