Teri’s journey to lessen her own challenges eventually led her to share a deeper more impactful way of working through HIGOL — High Impact Growth Oriented Leaders.
We help CEOs grow revenue and impact communities.
Founder and CEO of HIGOL
Skillful Means invites us to:
- Live to the full extent of our human potential;
- Reawaken the joy of work as a challenge to learn and grow;
- Approach work as a creative endeavor.
Organizational Development Expert
Paula has over thirty years of experience leading organizations as Executive Director and CEO. She is an expert in helping organizations grow organically. Paula is deeply committed to improving the human condition through community development grounded in compassion and deep knowledge.
HIGOL’s Marketing Expert
Margaret is a freelance marketing strategist driven to understand what moves and motivates people, and how to reach them. She enjoys making the most of her clients’ assets even on limited budgets, by focusing on the highest value, most promising marketing activities and letting go what is not working.
Andrew Trump, (no relation!)
Director of Market Analysis
Highly experienced and skilled in community-based real estate analysis and development, Andrew’s unique experience, enables him to give owners an empowered, honest view of market opportunities. Andrew also serves as a Senior Project Manager at the Development Finance Initiative.
HIGOL Business Manager
Brittany is an expert who sees gaps in systems, creates solutions for those gaps, and trains people to use them. She spent ten years in Fortune 500 companies handling business analysis, project management, and database administration.
“We used Skillful Means methods strengthened our ability to build, recognize, encourage, and engage others to contribute to the overall mission of our organization.”
– Pam Kramer, Executive Director, LISC
We work with CEOs and Executive Directors to grow revenue and impact.
- Your existing organizational framework does not accommodate new opportunities.
- Your team has not kept pace with your organization’s growth.
- Changing external circumstances are causing you to re-think your business model.
- A new vision for your company is emerging that is not yet fully formulated.
- You need help figuring out the feasibility of a community-based real estate opportunity, HIGOL can help.