The capacity and engagement of your board is a significant factor determining your organization’s success, second only to your own leadership abilities.
Join your peers to explore how you can immediately build and leverage board capacity to attract the funding and resources needed to grow your organization.
We meet as an intimate group of 8 on October 18th from 9 – 11:30 am in downtown Durham.
We will explore:
What are the top 3 mistakes nonprofit leaders make in engaging board members?
How can you create the conditions where board members naturally want to give their time and treasure – over and over?
How can you prepare for successful community-wide campaigns to increase impact and revenue?
Join us for this Executive Roundtable, designed just for you.
“The best morning of professional development I have experienced.”
– Kristin Hathorn, Executive Director, Playworks
We will spend our time exploring questions related to the successful engagement and development of non-profit board of directors including:
- How can you support board members in deepening their interest and commitment?
- What are easy rituals you can adopt to make board meetings fun, engaging and educational?
- How can you set the stage for board members to ‘naturally’ understand the need for resource sharing and fundraising?
- Learn from your peers’ successes and mistakes (we’ve all made them!).
In a small group setting of eight, you will have a chance to connect with other CEOs and Executive Directors who have a desire to create effective committed boards of directors who take action.