Ignite Your Board’s Engagement
The capacity and engagement of your board determines your organization’s success, second only to your own leadership abilities.
Join your peers to explore building and leveraging board capacity. Leverage these efforts to attract the funding and resources needed to grow your organization.
We meet as a small group of 8 to get the year started on the right foot. Join us January 11th from 9 – 11:30 am in downtown Durham.
The top 3 mistakes nonprofit leaders make in engaging board members.
How can you create the conditions where board members naturally want to give their time and treasure – over and over?
How does board engagement prepare you for successful community-wide campaigns to increase impact and revenue?
Join us for this Executive Roundtable, designed just for you.
“The best morning of professional development I have experienced.”
– Kristin Hathorn, Executive Director, Playworks
We will spend our time exploring questions related to the successful board engagement and development including:
- How can you support board members in deepening their interest and commitment?
- What are easy rituals you can adopt to make board meetings fun, engaging and educational?
- How can you set the stage for board members to ‘naturally’ understand the need for resource sharing and fundraising?
- Learn from your peers’ successes and mistakes (we’ve all made them!).
Connect with other CEOs and Executive Directors who want to create effective committed boards of directors who take action.