Wanting to grow revenue and mission impact?
You are in the right place.
We help mission driven CEOs increase revenue and impact by 50% in 12 months.
5 Times to Call us:
1. When the Board Chair, Director or CEO realizes their strategic plan is stale, not getting the results they need and want.
2. Senior leadership has a critical revenue initiative with major stretch goals and needs everyone on board to execute effectively.
3. Senior leadership needs to dramatically improve talent attraction, retention & development to stay competitive in a tight labor market.
4. Directors want to stop putting out fires and establish or strengthen processes and systems that run seamlessly without their day to day involvement.
5. The CEO is tired of less than full engagement from board members and is ready to turbo-charge their capacity to attract and contribute critical resources.
February 17, 2022 from 9 to 10:30 am ET
Work With Us
Meet Teri Beckman
Teri is fortunate to lead a team of experienced professionals with over 110 combined years of experience helping organizations reach their goals.
As an Executive Director, Teri’s focus was always integrating mission impact and revenue generation to transform environments and communities.
“Teri challenged me to become a stronger leader. I manage more effectively, better concentrate and prioritize .”
– Ashley Thomas, Bridge II Sports
Recent Blog Posts
How do you make better decisions? It is one of your main jobs as a CEO or Executive Director. You are called to make dozens to hundreds of decisions a week depending on your organization's size and activities. To improve decision-making, first, let's look at how...
I interviewed four CEOs from some of the most innovative and impactful mission driven organizations in the United States about their experiences leading during the pandemic. They included a local, regional and two national organizations. Specifically: Scott Hoekman...
Executive Coaching has become increasingly common within companies to help executives and high potential employees improve performance. Specifically, we have found that executive coaching for non-profit leaders adds value, impact and revenue. Coaching also helps the...