Wanting to grow revenue and mission impact?
You are in the right place.
We help mission driven CEOs increase revenue and impact by 50% in 12 months.
5 Times to Call us:
1. When the Board Chair, Director or CEO realizes their strategic plan is stale, not getting the results they need and want.
2. Senior leadership has a critical revenue initiative with major stretch goals and needs everyone on board to execute effectively.
3. Senior leadership needs to dramatically improve talent attraction, retention & development to stay competitive in a tight labor market.
4. Directors want to stop putting out fires and establish or strengthen processes and systems that run seamlessly without their day to day involvement.
5. The CEO is tired of less than full engagement from board members and is ready to turbo-charge their capacity to attract and contribute critical resources.
November 13th, 2020 from 1:00 to 2:30 pm EST (Virtual)
Work With Us
Meet Teri Beckman
Teri is fortunate to lead a team of experienced professionals with over with over 110 combined years of experience helping organizations reach their goals.
As an Executive Director, Teri’s focus was always integrating mission impact and revenue generation to transform environments and communities.
“Teri challenged me to become a stronger leader. I manage more effectively, better concentrate and prioritize .”
– Ashley Thomas, Bridge II Sports
Recent Blog Posts
'How do you grow in a tight economy? The Boston Consulting Group has spent time researching this question. These answers apply as much to nonprofit organizations as to for profit companies. There are eight ways. 1. Act early to grow. We have seen organizations...
'Is the Black Lives Matter (#BLM) movement and diversity training un-American? This is a critically important question for our nation now. What Creates Hate? The White House is concerned that diversity training and the Black Lives Matters movement encourages...
Effective board meetings are more critical than ever in this time of crisis and uncertainty. Yet they get quickly tangled in this era of virtual communication. We recently developed a dynamic training to address this called Improving Board Member Engagement: The...