Wanting to grow revenue and mission impact?
You are in the right place.
We help mission driven CEOs increase revenue and impact by 50% in 12 months.
5 Times to Call us:
1. When the Board Chair, Director or CEO realizes their strategic plan is stale, not getting the results they need and want.
2. Senior leadership has a critical revenue initiative with major stretch goals and needs everyone on board to execute effectively.
3. Senior leadership needs to dramatically improve talent attraction, retention & development to stay competitive in a tight labor market.
4. Directors want to stop putting out fires and establish or strengthen processes and systems that run seamlessly without their day to day involvement.
5. The CEO is tired of less than full engagement from board members and is ready to turbo-charge their capacity to attract and contribute critical resources.
September 16, 2022 from 9 to 10:30 am ET
Work With Us
Meet Teri Beckman
Teri is fortunate to lead a team of experienced professionals with over 200 combined years of experience helping organizations reach their goals.
As an Executive Director, Teri’s focus was always integrating mission impact and revenue generation to transform environments and communities.
“Teri challenged me to become a stronger leader. I manage more effectively, better concentrate and prioritize .”
– Ashley Thomas, Bridge II Sports
Recent Blog Posts
Individual Giving to Nonprofits is Down again in 2022 Every year The Giving Institute publishes its Giving USA report on the state of philanthropic giving in the US. Although there were bump-ups in giving during the pandemic, especially from very wealthy individuals,...
Can you become a better leader? Is it something you can learn or, are you born with leadershp skills? James Clawson asks these questions in his article "Is Leadership Born or Built?" in the Washington Post. Experts have lots of opinions. Nigel Nicholson author of...
How do you become an effective leader? We pursue this question for ourselves and others every day. One way we do this is to partner with the High Point Community Foundation. For a third year, HIGOL is providing support to the Foundation's high potential grantees...