Leadership Development is your greatest point of leverage and advantage. Better leadership creates a stronger, more viable organization. Conversely, companies falter when CEOs and Program Directors do not address their blind spots, creating great vulnerability for the organization
High Point Community Foundation Grantees – Spring 2022
Approach & Process
We begin with an extensive assessment process where each leader takes a deep dive into understanding their own pattern leadership and ways of working. They discover how to leverage their strengths and work more effectively with their teams .
Next, we bring the Executive Directors together for a closed-door One Day Intensive where they get clear on their next strategic step to grow their organization, how to clearly communicate their impact and aspirations and build effective partnerships.
Three months of Executive Coaching provides the support and accountability Executive Directors need to make tremendous gains, often doubling revenue and community impact.
- Truly support and build the capacity of organizations you have invested in.
- Rest easier at night knowing you have dramatically increased the chances for success among your grantees.
- Enhance the Foundation’s position as a cutting edge community leader.
- Attract and retain donors who see the value and critical need for effective leadership development to solve complex intractable problems in your community.
Duration: 4 months
Executive Coaching creates a space for the CEO to think intentionally about their organization, how where they are leading it. Experience the depth of your own knowledge, guiding the team and yourself toward a brighter future. Go here to learn more about our unique approach to this important relationship.
- Unleash your potential as a leader.
- Develop skills to effectively lead even in times of change and chaos.
- Gain new perspectives to solving repeating problems.
- Get better results more efficiently.
Duration: 3 to 6 months