Too often companies are working in silos. The result is wasted energy, time, potential and lots of frustration. Take time to align your team. HIGOL can help.
Strategic plans often are far-reaching and static, relegating them to sit unopened, in the face of rapidly changing environments. Adaptive Planning acknowledges those constantly shifting circumstances and focuses on identifying desired results up front.
Why do this?
Create a flexible plan where you and your team adjust strategies in time as conditions change. Do more of what works and less of what does not. Have a plan to guide your actions toward results.
- Develop a structure for sustaining positive change throughout your organization.
- Use the plan to successfully manage your activities and be sure they are aligned with your stated desired results that will bring your vision into the world.
- Align your team so everyone understands how their activities fit into the whole.
- Gain clarity on who is doing what and by when.
Duration: 4 months
The main obstacle to cooperation is believing that your feelings and opinions are more important than anyone’s. Everybody thinks this way! Find common ground in the vision and desired results of the company.
- Teams learn how to transform stress and stop burn-out
- Discover the beauty and strength of healthy communication
- Build the structures for increased cooperation across the team
Duration: 1 to 3 months
People are your most important asset. As organizations grow, thoughtful and proactive human resource practices and policies that align with your vision can help your team thrive during times of great change.
Nourish your team
We provide strategic assistance to organizations building out their human resource function. We help you think through how to support a growing head count and everything that come with that.
- Ideal of quickly growing organization
- We help you develop strategies to effectively hire the right people for the right positions.
- Using the Kolbe IndexTM, we help you and your team better understand how to optimally work together and how to bring on new team members successfully.
Duration: 1 to 4 months